EMPLOYMENT OR CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES
Thank you on your decision to apply for a position with Quality Service, LLC. Our positions are uniform driven, below is the application process:
1. Complete an on-line application below and email it back to our office.
2. Once staff has reviewed the application, if their is a match, we will call for an interview.
3. All candidates that are coming for an interview must be clean, well dressed in business attire, professional attitude.
4. You will then be required to submit a clean police record from both City & County and a certified copy of your Driving History Report (MVR).
5. ALL POSITIONS MUST PASS DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST.
6. ALL POSITION MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL EXAM ON FILE.
• 5+ years residential or commercial service experience
• License in both City and County preferably and/or
• Certificate of completion from HVAC Technical School.
• Universal EPA Certification
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license and obtain a copy insurable driving record (MVR)
• Willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment.
• Willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
• Meet all the qualifications and have required tools.
• Understand and be able to communicate the benefits of preventable maintenance.
• Ability to communicate clearly, i.e. explanations of problems to residential or commercial customers and coworkers.
You can also email the application to: